2012年10月19日星期五

Nike Shox Torch 2 Trans-dimensional slippage occurs when two dimensions on slightly different time-l



Trans-dimensional slippage occurs when two dimensions on slightly different time-lines slide across each other like two playing cards might slide across each other when you fan a deck in your hands. When that 搒lippage?happens you seem to be able to cross from one dimension where the time is say 3.03 pm Monday 1st of June to the other dimension that is placed at 3.03 pm Tuesday 16th December. Crossing from one dimension to the other is seamless you don抰 feel it, but by stepping across the road say, you move effortlessly forwards six months in time, say.



I was with an Indian lady I know in a ten-mile traffic jam near Cardiff and after about thirty minutes I pulled off the freeway to get some coffee and have a break. I came into a service area called Cardiff Gate, I noticed the cars miles in the distance and the on-ramp going back onto the motorway was chock-a-block. I remember thinking it will take us forever to get back on the main road from the on-ramp.





After our ten minute rest stop I pulled out of the parking lot and I suddenly went blank and couldn抰 find the road for a second or two. I just couldn抰 see it and so I cut off at 45 degrees through a petrol station. I was amazed to find the on-ramp was empty of cars and once on the motorway the ten mile jam had mysteriously disappeared. And so had the cranes and the heavy road equipment and the orange cones and all the workers that were causing the jam. It was a bit confusing.



The motorway was free and clear with very light traffic and I as looked up I saw a sign for Bridport. Bridport is about eighteen miles west from the Cardiff Gate service area.

We had travelled eighteen miles in just a few seconds. And we were in a dimension that was either 慴ackwards in time?before the massive road works project started or 慺orwards in time?in an era after the road works were finished. But in our dimension at that precise moment there were definitely no road works or any ten-mile bumper-to-bumper tail back.



It seemed to me when I suddenly couldn抰 see the road back at the service area we left one world and we entered another. At Bridport we turned round and drove back down the other side of the motorway back to Cardiff Gate and we were once more in the current dimension in this time-line where the traffic jam and road works were still on-going.

I was talking to a American lady many years ago who was friends with Dr. Andrija Puharich Uri Geller抯 old mentor/manager and she told me that Uri and her once moved from upstate New York to Manhattan in seconds in the same way as I moved eighteen miles in Wales, so the phenomena has been heard of before.



Stephen Hawkin, the physicist says time is an illusion. But time is very important in triangulating one抯 exact position, meaning you are exactly here at 3.03 pm not over there or some place else. Without the time component one can抰 really say precisely where anyone is.



I wondered if these seemingly trans-dimensional slippages occur when the illusion of time breaks down inside us for reasons that we don抰 know. It is interesting to think about.
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论